Top Vendors Create Incredible Homes and Villas at the Royal Club
Featuring products and services from six top building materials manufacturers, The Royal Club is making homes that are luxurious and will sustain value for years to come.
The Royal Club is committed to ensuring the quality of its homes for years and years to come. This commitment doesn’t stop at the gorgeous new neighborhood that is rapidly being developed around the legendary Royal Golf Club. It goes deeper, to forming special relationships with seven key building materials suppliers.
Working with six hand-selected builders — Charles Cudd Co., Custom One Homes, Hartman Homes, TJB Homes, Pratt Homes, and Gorham Communities – the Royal Club has formed preferred relationships with six high quality building materials suppliers.
These builders are in the process of developing 292 properties on the perimeter of the magnificent Royal Club 18-hole course designed by golfing greats Annika Sörenstam and Arnold Palmer. These homes are giving potential buyers the exciting opportunity to put down roots in a thriving golf community.
“Bringing value and luxury is so important while building these homes,” says Jim Boo, member of The Royal Club sales team. “We want families to feel proud of their homes and be assured that their homes will maintain their value. To ensure this value, these homes are built with products from these six preferred building materials suppliers.”
These preferred suppliers include:
- Andersen Window and Doors — Andersen® Windows and Doors are trusted by homeowners nationwide for the lasting beauty and energy efficiency of their windows and patio doors.
- Cambria — Cambria® natural stone surfaces offer stunning designs and beautiful finishing touches for your kitchen, bathrooms, and wherever you wish to make a statement in your home.
- James Hardie — James Hardie® fiber cement siding combines beautiful design with high performance. Time and time again, James Hardie delivers on both curb appeal and durability.
- Trane –– Trane® heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are known by homeowners for their reliability, efficiency, and longevity. Countless satisfied homeowners across the U.S. serve as testimony to the superior quality engineered into every Trane product.
- Kohler — Kohler® improves the level of gracious living by providing exceptional kitchen and bath products and services for its customers’ homes and their lifestyles.
- TimberTech — TimberTech® uses the most technologically advanced materials and has many design options for your outdoor space to be more enjoyable and longer lasting.
“In using these preferred vendors, we can enhance the distinct quality of the homes here at The Royal Club,” says Boo. “It’s important for us to provide our new homeowners with the best products so they not only enjoy their homes today, but are assured that their homes will grow in value year in and year out.”
To learn more about some of the Royal Club homes that appeared the recent 2019 spring Parade of Homes, click here.