Celebrating the Holiday Season at the Royal Golf Club
While our championship golf course is now closed for the season, you may be wondering what’s there to do at the Royal Golf Club during December. As it turns out, there’s quite a bit of activity. Here’s everything you need to know:
Happy Hour at Arnie’s – Join us between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m., Tuesdays through Saturdays, for $2 off tap beer, glasses of wine and appetizers.
Golf Shop Holiday Specials – Stop by the Golf Shop to purchase gift cards (which make a great stocking stuffer!) good for golf merchandise, Royal Golf Club branded apparel, golf lessons, and rounds of golf. Please note: winter hours may vary – please call ahead for times.
Monthly Specials at Arnie’s – Join us for lunch or dinner throughout the winter season and experience new menu items at Arnie’s restaurant. For December, Arnie’s will feature three new special entrees throughout the month. Call in advance for winter hours.
- Pan-Roasted Rosemary Chicken topped with sautéed spinach, portabella mushrooms, and honey herb chicken jus. Served alongside scalloped potatoes and our fresh seasonal vegetables. $23
- Grilled Sea Bass in a lemon rub, topped with a sweet salsa alongside winter squash and black and red rice. $34
- Grilled, Bone-in New York Strip topped with caramelized shallots and blue cheese bacon butter. Served with scalloped potatoes, roasted cauliflower and sweet pearl onions. $30
Santa Brunch – Join us for brunch and a special appearance from Good Ol’ Saint Nick on Saturday, December 15, between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. There will be two seating times, at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Free digital pictures with Santa. Reservations need to be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (651) 505-9050. Brunch: $26 for adults, $14 for kids, ages 6 to 12, and free for kids under 5.
Letters to Santa – Does your little one want to write a letter to Santa? If you bring him or her to Arnie’s, any children who fill out a letter to Santa will receive a free kids meal coupon in the mail from Santa (for letters completed by Dec. 24). Ask your server at Arnie’s.
2019 Membership Renewal – Become a member of the Royal Golf Club for the upcoming 2019 golfing season. Purchase a single, family or corporate membership by December 31, 2018, to receive a 2019 membership at 2018 rates.
New Year’s Eve Dinner – Whether you’re heading to a big New Year’s Eve party, or you’d just like to ring in the new year on a more relaxed, quieter note, join us on New Year’s Eve for dinner, from 4 to 9 p.m. Reservations required. Reservations can be made online through the Royal Golf Club website, or by calling 651-505-9059. Entrees for the evening will include:
- Butternut Squash Tortellacia
- Gruyere Stuffed Filet Mignon
- Pecan Crusted Fried Walleye served with Maple Butter
- Slow Cooked Citrus Braised Bone in Short Ribs
- Lobster Stuffed Salmon
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Mole